Florida Babies

Random ...

I'm so glad to see this board getting busier :) Yay for WCF babies!

Re: Random ...

• I've noticed the same thing, although it still seems like most mama's are still hanging out on the WCF Nestie board a lot too.
  • imagebabybchbum:
    I've noticed the same thing, although it still seems like most mama's are still hanging out on the WCF Nestie board a lot too.
    Guilty. lol. Although, with how crazy things have been for me lately I have barely been on there either :)
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Loading the player...
  • I try to check in here as much as I do the WCF Nestie board but I still have that as my go to. It must be a habbit. :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I prefer the Bump boards to the Nest boards, and I get overwhelmed by how many people are on the local Nest board. I don't get to check often, so I always feel out of the loop.

It never made much sense to me that the WCF board encompasses such a wide geographic area. It's HUGE.

• imagevanillabean81:

I prefer the Bump boards to the Nest boards, and I get overwhelmed by how many people are on the local Nest board. I don't get to check often, so I always feel out of the loop.

It never made much sense to me that the WCF board encompasses such a wide geographic area. It's HUGE.

This is true but most of the WCF Nest is Tampa & surrounding area girls. There are a few from south/west FL.
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• imageMrsChelseaP09:
    imagevanillabean81:

I prefer the Bump boards to the Nest boards, and I get overwhelmed by how many people are on the local Nest board. I don't get to check often, so I always feel out of the loop.

This is true but most of the WCF Nest is Tampa & surrounding area girls. There are a few from south/west FL.

But even if you have group members from Palm Harbor to Sarasota and over to Orlando, a "middle ground" of Tampa can still be a haul. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"