Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

possibly a stupid question...

we PT'd DD this past weekend and she's in underpants full time except at night.  can you use onesies with underpants?  i'm guessing they'll just give her wedgies?  thoughts?

Re: possibly a stupid question...

• Options
    My daughter was potty trained last January, and she still wore onsies.  I'm not gonna say she ever didn't make it in time to get it unsnapped, but I wanted to keep her warm.  So, I guess I would say, don't get mad if she tinkles a little before you get it all the way unsnapped and I would just make sure you have extras around in case she does.  She never really got wedgies though.

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• Options

imagemomtoRaegan041008:
    My daughter was potty trained last January, and she still wore onsies.  I'm not gonna say she ever didn't make it in time to get it unsnapped, but I wanted to keep her warm.  So, I guess I would say, don't get mad if she tinkles a little before you get it all the way unsnapped and I would just make sure you have extras around in case she does.  She never really got wedgies though.

Exactly this. Except last February instead of Jan.

My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"