Boston Babies
Options

pediatrician recommendations

Anyone have any good recommendations for a pediatrician in the North Attleboro, Attleboro area?

Re: pediatrician recommendations

• Options

Hi Lisa- We go to Sturdy Pediatrics...I'd picked Dr. Kathryn Marino before Hayden was born and we lucked out that she was the attending at Sturdy as well.She is very good with the kids and her Nurse is fantastic too!

How far along are you? This will be our 2nd- due in July- but as a working mom I have not been able to meet many folks in the area that are at the same stage in their life...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageTikat:

Hi Lisa- We go to Sturdy Pediatrics...I'd picked Dr. Kathryn Marino before Hayden was born and we lucked out that she was the attending at Sturdy as well.She is very good with the kids and her Nurse is fantastic too!

How far along are you? This will be our 2nd- due in July- but as a working mom I have not been able to meet many folks in the area that are at the same stage in their life...

HI, Thanks for the recommendations.  I found a couple places & one I am interested actually attends W&I, which is where I will be delivering.  I am 28 weeks along and work FT so getting all these things in order is really time consuming!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No kidding! W/I as in Brighams? If you are looking for a Dr. up there Dr. Lori Gara-Matthews is the best!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No. W&I in Providence.  Much closer than Boston!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"