Pregnant after 35
Options

I know it's late...may I join? :) (a little long)

Hi girls.  I've been on the bump for several months now.  I visited this board early on, but then forgot about it :(

I'm 39 and I'm about to have my 4th baby girl in about 5 weeks.  My story is a bit different than the ones I've been reading.  I had my tubes tied 5 years ago, along with the birth of my last child.  In June, we found out we were expecting again.  I had NOT had a tubal reversal.  God decided we weren't finished. 

It's been one heck of a wild ride.  We were in HUGE shock!  Our emotions were all over the page!  But all things happen for a reason and we know how blessed we are!  Our other girls who are 15, 13, and 5 are so very excited to have a new baby around.  While it's hard to imagine, it's also amazing to know we are doing it all over again.

We didn't do any testing, other than regular sonograms.  We never did them with our others and we figured we wouldn't do them with this one. 

And I agree with some of the other postings over here, the tri boards are somewhat to be desired!  I'm so suprised at how ugly some of these women can be!  Oh well~

Thanks for listening!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I know it's late...may I join? :) (a little long)

• Options
    Welcome to the board & congratz on your baby girl!  Big Smile
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Of course you can join, welcome a-board, and congrats!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome back!  And congrats.  The Pregnant/Parenting after 35 boards are such a welcome shift from the tri boards.  Great groups of woman on both!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on your 4th baby girl! What a sweet story.
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! I love this board along with the June 2011 board, the post are very warm and encouraging.
  • Options
    Hi!  Congratulations, that is wildly exciting!  I can hardly wait to hear your birth story!  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Thanks guys, you all have such open arms ((( ))) Big Smile

I like to hang out at the month boards too!  My due date is March 3rd, but I will be having her by repeat c-section on Feb. 25th.  So 5 weeks from this Fri.  and let me tell you, we are NOT ready!!!!  We have a lot of things, but no room painted, nothing washed or put away or even out of boxes, crib's not up.  UGH, we have GOT to get on the ball!!!!

• Options

imagepregaftertubal:

My due date is March 3rd, but I will be having her by repeat c-section on Feb. 25th.  So 5 weeks from this Fri.  and let me tell you, we are NOT ready!!!!  We have a lot of things, but no room painted, nothing washed or put away or even out of boxes, crib's not up.  UGH, we have GOT to get on the ball!!!!

Hi,

I'm new as well and wanted to say congrats on your LO. I'm due March 9th, but my doctor says he might induce 2 weeks ( Feb. 27th ) early so we don't have any surprises ( last LO was born in 4 1/2 hrs, doesn't want me having him in the house or anything ). I know what you mean by not being ready. Although I BELIEVE we have everything we need for him, we've been trying to close on our new house for months now ( a short sale ) and it's taking forever. So we've had to split our tiny bedroom in half and we are literally packed in like sardines.

Nicholas Aiden Feb.25th,2011 at 12:58pm 5lbs 4oz 18" Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers 32 week 4D Ultra Sound & Born 2/25/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hello,

Nice to meet you.  I am new to this board as well.  BTW, I love your daughter's name.  My daughter's middle name is also Harper.  It is a family name for us, and I love how people are starting to use it and love it.  it is such a wonderful name.

• Options
    imageJustMeInFlorida:

imagepregaftertubal:

My due date is March 3rd, but I will be having her by repeat c-section on Feb. 25th.  So 5 weeks from this Fri.  and let me tell you, we are NOT ready!!!!  We have a lot of things, but no room painted, nothing washed or put away or even out of boxes, crib's not up.  UGH, we have GOT to get on the ball!!!!

Hi,

I'm new as well and wanted to say congrats on your LO. I'm due March 9th, but my doctor says he might induce 2 weeks ( Feb. 27th ) early so we don't have any surprises ( last LO was born in 4 1/2 hrs, doesn't want me having him in the house or anything ). I know what you mean by not being ready. Although I BELIEVE we have everything we need for him, we've been trying to close on our new house for months now ( a short sale ) and it's taking forever. So we've had to split our tiny bedroom in half and we are literally packed in like sardines.

OMG, good luck to you!!!!  I can't imagine going through that short sale stuff.  Everything I've heard says it's not fun!  God bless!  You should join us also over in the March '11 boards.  The water is very nice over there!

• Options
    imagerpm22:

Hello,

Nice to meet you.  I am new to this board as well.  BTW, I love your daughter's name.  My daughter's middle name is also Harper.  It is a family name for us, and I love how people are starting to use it and love it.  it is such a wonderful name.

Thank you, though I have to admidt we have changed her middle name.  We aboslutely LOVE Harper, but we wanted more of a family name.  So she will be Sadie Annemarie.  My name is Deanne Marie, so it really fits with our family!  It also helps that my DH and kids all LOVE it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"