Phoenix Babies
Options

Need OB in East valley???

Help!  I need an OB in the east valley... I live in Tempe (no delivery hospital in Tempe) so thinking Banner Desert in Mesa or Scottsdale Osborn.  My RE (reproductive endocrinologist) gave @font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times Newme a few names but I am freaking out a little... I looked them up on vitals.com and they all have someone who has written really bad and sad things about them.  Any OB who you have a had a great experience with would be helpful!

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need OB in East valley???

• Options

I love my OB - Dr. Brass-Jones and have referred at least 4 people to her, all of which love her as much as I do.  She is at Country Club and Baseline and delivers at Banner Gateway.

www.trueharmonywellness.com 

• Options

I love my OB. I first went to him with my first pregnancy (which ended in a m/c) and I went back to him through out my 2nd pregnancy. He has great bedside mannor, always takes his time with you through out each appointment and makes sure he answers all your questions. His office staff is awesome too. He delivers at Banner Gateway on Higley and Baseline and his office is 1/4" mile down the road.

His name is Dr. Layton and his phone number is 480-644-1001. When you call make sure you specify him. He shares an office with 3 other OBs, but you will always see him and his nurse. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Just wanted to say I delivered my first at Scottsdale Osborn and we had a pretty good experience :)  Can't compare it to anything, but the nurses were all great to us and the hospital food was pretty good. We're having #2 there as well.  I love my doc (she was my doc with #1 and is my doc with #2 :)) who's office is right next to Scottsdale osborn- Dr. Moon with Valley OBGYN https://www.valleyobgyn.md/home/

• Options

a friend of mine works in this office https://ericreussmd.com/ and really loves the ob. he delivered her baby as well. it's just his practice, so you'll always see him. he also gives out his cell number to patients, etc. he delivers at scottsdale osborn also

good luck with whichever doctor you choose!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I have been with my OB for over 10 years and he's amazing.  His name is Dr Gomez and his office is out of Banner Baywood Medical Center.  He's delivered both of my children (1st one emergency c section the second a planned c section).  The nurses are wonderful and the rooms are spacious and accomodating.  They even give you a celebatory dinner for you and your mate :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickersBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I love Dr. Villa in Chandler at New Herizon Womens Clinic. The hospital at Chandler Regional is a great hospital. We toured the hospital and its so nice. I went into pre labor and the hospital was great. The staff was great too! If your in Tempe its not too far from you either, probably closer than Scottsdale.

• Options
    Thanks! 
    I just had my 2nd appointment with Dr. Reuss and he's great!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"