Detroit Babies

NBR - Is anyone going or has anyone gone to TigerFest?

DH and I are going this weekend and are leaving DS with my parents all day.  I figured it's too cold for him to be out and about all afternoon.  I'm so fricken excited to meet Miguel!!  Any words of advice from those that have gone in the past?  Should we show up right at 11?  How long are the autograph lines?  Should we bring stuff for them to autograph?

Re: NBR - Is anyone going or has anyone gone to TigerFest?

• imagekellelle01:
    DH and I are going this weekend and are leaving DS with my parents all day.  I figured it's too cold for him to be out and about all afternoon.  I'm so fricken excited to meet Miguel!!  Any words of advice from those that have gone in the past?  Should we show up right at 11?  How long are the autograph lines?  Should we bring stuff for them to autograph?

I bought tickets for DH. I wanted to take DS. He does not. We are not going and I gave away our tickets. Maybe next yera.

DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
    We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz
  • We bought DS a ticket too because DH thought we should bring him, but it's going to be soo cold and the thought of having to nurse him in a bathroom stall pushed me over the edge. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"