New Jersey Babies
Options

NBR: Bridal Shower Central Jersey

Good Morning Ladies-

My sister is getting married this summer and we are currently planning her Bridal Shower for June. Just wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for any places in Central Jersey area? 

Re: NBR: Bridal Shower Central Jersey

• Options
    ask on the nj nesties board- much more active over there.
  • Options
    I had my sister's baby shower at Luciano's in Rahway. Not sire if this is close to you or not. It is a very beautiful updated italian restaurant. They work with you on menu and price. Check it out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know where in Central Jersey you are, but I had my bridal shower at the Reception Center at St. Clements in Matawan, and my baby shower was at Ye Cottage Inn in Keyport.  Both were very nice places with a great menu.
  • Options
    My Bridal Shower last year was at the Metuchen Elks but they brought all the food in and hired a bartender.  It was a blast!  The room was completely redone.  It does depend on how many people you are planning to have.
    10/10/10- Ten years in the making!
  • Options

The Westwood in Garwood, NJ is really nice. I had my wedding reception their. I when to a bridal shower and my best friends wedding reception. They take very good care of you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"