Pregnant after IF
Options

Ugh, I have a stupid question (TMI)

Apologies in advance because this is kind of dumb. I'm on crinone gel supps (2xday) and because of that, the only pregnancy discharge I'm familiar with is the gross, clumpy, gray crinone discharge. This evening, I passed a largish clump of the crinone (ew! Sorry!), and it was followed by a clear/whitish mucous discharge (I'm also having a little bit of brown spotting mixed in too from the SCH). Is that was discharge is normally like in pregnancy? It freaked me out because I was worried I was losing my mucous plug or something. Argh! Why don't I know these things, and why does every little thing freak me out?! Thanks in advance for your help...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ugh, I have a stupid question (TMI)

• Options
    I know from my friends getting pg, that some get really creamy CM and sometimes EWCM while pg.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I've had a white-milky discharge on and off throughout.  

I think its normal but I would bring it up to the nurse or doc at your next appointment.   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have had pretty large amounts of white discharge everyday. Jenny McCarthy calls it the " snail trail" in her book Belly Laughs. Graphic, but accurate! I think you are totally fine!!
  • Options
    imagechaucer:

I've had a white-milky discharge on and off throughout.  

I think its normal but I would bring it up to the nurse or doc at your next appointment.   

this! :)

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"