Philadelphia Babies
Options

Has anyone delivered or is delivering at St. Marys in Langhorne?

Just wondering your thoughts on the hospital, staff and overall experience?

For those who haven't delivered but will be, have you toured the hospital, if so, what did you think?

Pregnancy Ticker
**HELLO 6 month bump"

Re: Has anyone delivered or is delivering at St. Marys in Langhorne?

• Options
    I am in August. Who is your doctor?
  • Options
    Dr. Halpern
    Pregnancy Ticker
    **HELLO 6 month bump"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Small world, me too. She is the best. I toured the hospital a couple years ago when she first went there but haven't seen it since. I plan on doing a tour in the spring. When are you due?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I'll also be delivering at St Mary's (in July) and I also go to the same practice at you ladies.  Small world :)

• Options
    I'm not expecting yet, but just curious about St. Mary's.  It is a small world.  Dr. Halpern is great!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    **HELLO 6 month bump"
  • Options
    im delivering at st mary's in about 6 weeks!!! i haven't met dr. halperin yet, my 35 week check up is with her, but i LOVE dr. defillipis.  my check up with him just made my day he was so awesome.  
  • Options

I'll be delivering there in August.  I am planning on taking a tour in the next few months.  I'm also at the same practice.

Our son, who is almost 13, was born @ Frankford/Torresdale when the original practice was there.  Of course, they have since closed their maternity ward and I was at Holy Redeemer until Dr. Halpern moved to St. Mary's.  I've heard good things, but haven't had any first hand experience yet.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I delivered there last August with Dr. DeFillipis, nothing but the best experience.  Love those doctors and the hospital.  I didn't think the birth classes were that great though, they weren't very useful, I wish I had skipped the class and just taken a tour.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"