Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Talk me down, I am so nervous

I might have a panic attack....
I have been a SAHM since June 6th, and I am going back to work tommorrow. I am excited and nervous and scared.
Why I ask myself. I am doing the same thing i did before we moved.So thats not bad. I used to work with my new"boss" so thats okay too. I get to take my kids to the office with me. and work form home. there are no clients in and out of the building and the only employees are the two owners, one of their wives (who will be bringing her 2 month old too) and me. Almost all communication is email or fax. Some calling, but only if I have to collect from a deliquint client. (I am in accounting)
So why the hell am I so nervous???Tommorrow I will meet the owners wife, the other I have known for a while. They will be giving me work to do from home since the office is being remodled and not finished....
I ams o F%^&ing nervous I really don't think I will sleep tonight. I wish I drank....lol...

Re: Talk me down, I am so nervous

• Options
    Aw don't be nervous! Just think you get the best of both worlds, be with your kids and work at the same time!! Gl!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I remember how nervous I was to go back to work.  My stomach was a total wreck the night before.  You know what, though?  It sounds like you have a lot of flexibility, and you know your boss, so they will understand that there is an adjustment time to get back into the swing of things.  You will be just fine.  And you know what?  You will do great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You are normal!  I dunno why but I can feel the same way sometimes :)  It is like I talk myself down or something.  Normally I am so confident but sometimes, especially after some big changes I like tell myself I'm not that good anymore or I'm going to bomb.  I did that w/this current job after our new move.  But you know what: NOTHING CHANGED, I was just as capable as ever.  I am sure that will be the same with you!  You will do fabulously :)
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    PS-you will see how your efficiency at work will improve now that you are a mom.  I am so good at managing my time now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"