New Jersey Babies
Options

Hunterdon County Med center/OB's??

jsut moved in sept 2010. looking for a new OB near CLINTON area. please reccomend!! thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Mrs. Fitzsimons on 4/21/07.

Re: Hunterdon County Med center/OB's??

• Options

i have a call into my sister.  She lives by you and deliverd 2 babies at Hunterdon.  I know she was happy with her OB so I will let you know when I hear back from her.

• Options
    There are only 2 or 3 practices that deliver at Hunterdon Medical Center.  I talked to an OB nurse there a while ago who suggested All Women's health Care.  I know a couple women that used them and had nice births.  The ob nurse didn't care for the other big practice (Advanced OB) because most of their patients wind up with c-sections. 
    R & R: est 2003 LOs: 4/2005, 10/2007, 2/2011 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ok so my sister uses Advanced OB. They have offices in Lebanon and Flemington. She delivered 2 babies with them and said they were great.  She loves Dr. Vitalli (woman) also said Dr. Absig... (sp?) was great.  Google for their website if interested.  Good luck to you!

FYI - It looks like you already have a LO. I just started a Music Together Class in Phillipsburg which is not far from you.  It is a new 10 week session that began this week. Teacher is great.   My son loved it. There are plenty of class days and times.  I'm going Wednesdays at 10AM.  If you are interested I can forward you more info.

• Options

imagerbytsdy:
    There are only 2 or 3 practices that deliver at Hunterdon Medical Center.  I talked to an OB nurse there a while ago who suggested All Women's health Care.  I know a couple women that used them and had nice births.  The ob nurse didn't care for the other big practice (Advanced OB) because most of their patients wind up with c-sections. 

This is what I have heard as well. I went with the Midwives at All Women's. There is a lady at the front desk that I really don't like and the MW nurse is a little abrasive, but otherwise, it was nice. Judy delivered my daughter over a year and a half ago and I loved the experience.

My friend goes to Advanced OB, and was somewhat high risk throughout her pregnancy. She did wind up with a c/s, but I'm not certain of the details and she may have wound up with one no matter what doctor she was with.

If you're set on Hunterdon, it really was wonderful having my daughter there. Huge rooms, very nice nurses, excellent pediatric teams. I highly recommend the hospital.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"