Military Families
Options

Marine Wives on Parris Island???

I'm new to Parris Island, my hubby is with WFTBN and we are expecting our first baby in May. Just trying to meet new friends and find people who I can go to for help and support. =]
imageimage

Re: Marine Wives on Parris Island???

• Options
    I'm an Army wife/Reservist in Savannah.  It's not PI, but it's close.  I'm pretty familiar with that area if you have any questions or what ever.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Ashley. I'm 22 and also a Marine wife. My hubby and I are expecting our first in February. :) My hubby was stationed at PI, but got sent to Okinawa, Japan for a year this last August. I'm living in Savannah, Georgia. Savannah is pretty close to an hour from PI. I'm very familiar with the drive. My husband and I used to take turns everyday going to see each other when we were dating.lol. I'm sure y'all will be making lots of trips to Savannah on the weekends for things to do. Everyone at PI does. Welcome to the area. :D 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yea savannah and hilton head are the closest good shopping places near here. i have family in jacksonville fl so i go down there too. but since i've been preggers i get car sick, so we haven't been going places much
    imageimage
  • Options
    Hello well i am a Marine and married to a Marine lol we are both stationed of the air station. My husband and i have been ttc but no luck yet. I just moved down here about 3 weeks ago and just so happens my husband deployed on the 16th so i know pretty much no one. Congrats on your pregnancy :-) and hope all is well.
  • Options
    My husband is at the air station too, so kind of close! We moved here last spring and I loooove it!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"