Detroit Babies

GTG this sunday

So who is still planning on coming? It is at 2pm on Sunday 

I don't plan to put out too much food. Some chips and dips,an appetizer or two and some pop. Is that ok? I noticed last gtg with kids we were all too busy to eat.

Also it might snow this weekend. Lets hope not too much so people can still come.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: GTG this sunday

• I don't think I ever replied before but I am going to try to come.... if he's lucky I may even bring Owen. We shall see :)

Will Ryan be home? 

• LMAO - no he will not be home he is excited to actually be able to go to the gym for as long as he wants. He will be home prior to this helping me clean though! If he does get home early he will be downstairs.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm planning on coming as long as the weather is ok.  DH is going to be home, so I'm debating about leaving one of the boys home. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hopefully my kid will be back to his cute self instead of the cranky snotty monster currently living in my house and refusing to sleep/eat/be pleasant. I will keep you posted. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am a maybe. My parents decided to come up this weekend but they usually leave early Sunday. Can I let you know later? It's OK if you want to count me as a no....
    Come chat with other moms: www.metrodetroitmommy.com!
  • I'm still planning on coming, unless we get a ridiculous amount of snow. 
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • i'll be there, although i won't be able to stay very long.
  • I'm coming and I am bringing goodies. I keep baking and I'm never going to fit into my work clothes if I don't share.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My household is sick, so I will not be coming. Boo
    DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
    We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz
  • imageBC&MM:
    My household is sick, so I will not be coming. Boo

This exactly!  I'm sad.  I really wanted to come, but don't want to spread our germies.

• Looks like not to many people can come for sure.

Only - drama for a short while and Lolli that I can see.

Should we reschedule?

• Rescheduling is fine with me.  I started to get a runny nose, and while I feel fine I don't really want to risk other people's kids getting sick.

J - Thank you so much for offering to host.  I hope you didn't go through a lot of trouble now that a bunch of us are sickies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My parents just left, but we would be interested in a reschedule!
    Come chat with other moms: www.metrodetroitmommy.com!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"