New York Babies
Options

Freebies from NYU hospital?

Do they give you anything when you deliver there?

Re: Freebies from NYU hospital?

• Options
    I am delivering there and heard you get NOTHING. At most, they will offer you whatever diapers are left in your room.
  • Options
    do hospitals really give stuff out? i've never heard of this. i delivered at beth israel and got to take home whatever diapers and formula were left in the room, that's it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I took everything that was in the bassinett plus all the stuff they give you for "down there" to heal.  LOL.

The hospital facilities aren't the greatest but the RN's are AMAZING.  I totally overlooked the dated rooms, bathroom and shared shower because the care they gave was truely phenomenal.

• Options
    i got a pretty big supply of ready-to-feed similac bottles and a black diaper bag to carry it home in.  that and all the diapers in the bassinet.  this was feb 2008, not sure about more recent times.
  • Options
    I had c-section and they gave me two of those waist cinchers, and they give you an NYU hat.I think took everything in my cart except I didn't take a blanket, but they hand those out like candy so you can take it. Just a heads up, those rooms are TINY!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"