NBR: Hotel Recs near LSU — The Bump
Baton Rouge Babies

NBR: Hotel Recs near LSU

Any hotel recs for the LSU area? We're going to a concert and are looking for a nice hotel to stay in, but don't know a lot about the area. TIA!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: NBR: Hotel Recs near LSU

• Lod Cook is a hotel that is run by the university and is on campus but I'm not sure about the rates.  Look at the Hampton Inn or any other hotel on Constitution Ave; it's just off the interstate and not far from LSU.  They have a lot of hotels on Corporate Blvd that are also pretty close.

Are you going to Bayou Country Fest?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • yes we are, and I'm super excited! I haven't gone to a concert post children, and country fest back home is not quite as impressive.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • <--- jealous.

We love ZBB.  Have fun!  Let us know if you need any other recs while you're here.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Also check the Sheraton and Hilton downtown. I believe last year that they ran shuttles which would be really nice, after you get your drink on.
    [IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/mzovoce/s628552874_122950_682.jpg[/IMG]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards