Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Little snowdrop poem (warning DD pics)

Im back to posting today because it has been a huge burden on my heart that I havent been here to offer support to you ladies.  To all the new ladies that have joined this sad club Im so sorry for your loss.  {{hugs}} 

Verse..  "Though I have fallen, I will rise.  Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light." Micah 7:8

Thought for today...  Do not look forward in fear to the changes of life: Rather look to them wtih full hope that as they arise, God, whose very own you are, will lead you safely through all things; And when you cannot stand it, God will carry you in his arms.  Do not fear what may happen tomorrow; The same everlasting Father who cares for you today will take care of you today and every day (St Francis De Sales)

Video/song...  This is an amazing song and video!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbUWw1SKc8Q

Poem...

Little Snowdrop

The world may never notice If a Snowdrop doesn't bloom,
Or even pause to wonder If the petals fall too soon.
But every life that ever forms, Or ever comes to be,
Touches the world in some small way For all eternity.
The little one we long for Was swiftly here and gone.
But the love that was then planted Is a light that still shines on.
And though our arms are empty, Our hearts know what to do.
Every beating of our hearts Says that we love you.

Author Unknown

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Little snowdrop poem (warning DD pics)

• Options

Welcome back!!!  Dont feel bad eveyone needs a break now and then,  We have missed you on here cowgirl!  Thanks for the poem i really like it,  Do you mind if i pass it along?

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Missed M/C discoverd at 10w5d measuring 6w6d on 12/3/10 said goodbye 12/12/10 EDD 6/26/11 "this too shall pass"

DS Born 9/29/2005 via c-section (breech)
    BFP #3 3/7/11 - EDD 11/17/11
    Betas: @14dpo-182 @18dpo-854!! @21dpo-3124!!!
    3-27-11 150 BPM!!!!
    He's a BOY!!!! Kieran Thomas

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageFallon621:

Welcome back!!!  Dont feel bad eveyone needs a break now and then,  We have missed you on here cowgirl!  Thanks for the poem i really like it,  Do you mind if i pass it along?

Thank you so much for the kind words...  Im glad you enjoyed the poem.  Feel free to use it I didnt write it just found it...  Wink I hardly ever use copyrighted poems on these posts, unless I write that it is copyrighted and cant be used you are free to use any poems I share here!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"