Inland Empire Babies
Options

Dr. Randolph in Redlands?? Anyone??

So....I ended up changing my OB area and will be seeing Dr. Randolph in Redlands....did anyone see him?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dr. Randolph in Redlands?? Anyone??

• Options

I haven't seen him but read reviews, which were pretty good I think, and I called the office and talked to the office manager about the doctors practices. He doesn't actually deliver too many of his patients babies. If he is on a day off, he will have his on call doctor do it. Yes, many doctors do, do this; but many will not. I had Dr. Chong with my first daughter and wouldn't recommend her to an enemy!! She was walking in a dark room groping for things. She didn't deliver my daughter either, and neither did her doctor on call!!! (Her partner in their practice). I had someone I had NEVER met before because both doctors were off.

RIDICULOUS.

I want someone who knows me, knows my pregnancy and that's how I found Dr. Avants. She's been an O.B. for over twenty years and will deliver your baby whether she's off for the day or weekend. She also really cares about you as a patient and doesn't rush you or push you into anything. In all my appointments she is very nice and very understanding. She'll sit and talk with me until all my questions are answered without making me feel rushed. I have never felt that way with another doctor. 

I recommend her to you, unless you have already seen Dr. Randolph and like him, in that case, GOOD LUCK!!  

• Options
    imageepowell8:

I haven't seen him but read reviews, which were pretty good I think, and I called the office and talked to the office manager about the doctors practices. He doesn't actually deliver too many of his patients babies. If he is on a day off, he will have his on call doctor do it. Yes, many doctors do, do this; but many will not. I had Dr. Chong with my first daughter and wouldn't recommend her to an enemy!! She was walking in a dark room groping for things. She didn't deliver my daughter either, and neither did her doctor on call!!! (Her partner in their practice). I had someone I had NEVER met before because both doctors were off.

RIDICULOUS.

I want someone who knows me, knows my pregnancy and that's how I found Dr. Avants. She's been an O.B. for over twenty years and will deliver your baby whether she's off for the day or weekend. She also really cares about you as a patient and doesn't rush you or push you into anything. In all my appointments she is very nice and very understanding. She'll sit and talk with me until all my questions are answered without making me feel rushed. I have never felt that way with another doctor. 

I recommend her to you, unless you have already seen Dr. Randolph and like him, in that case, GOOD LUCK!!  

This is a great! You don't see this very often with Dr's now.

I liked my OB, but every visit, she would ask us if we had questions as she was rushing out the door.

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't seen him yet, but he's my OB as well. I read his profile and reviews online and they look good. I just found out I'm pregnant for the first time so this is all new to me! Good luck!
    Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"