February 2011 Moms
Options

Awful dreams about breastfeed my cats!

I have had 2 freaking dreams now that I have started breastfeeding my cats. Its SO bizarre. Maybe because I leaked a little yesterday and DH was teasing me about it (in a loving yet immature way.) But its the weirdest thing to wake up during. Especially when my cats like to sleep on the end of the bed with us. Ugh. Please tell me I'm not the only one having uncomfortable dreams like this...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Awful dreams about breastfeed my cats!

• Options

HA!  I loved this post.  I had this EXACT dream (TWICE) last month.  I chalked it up to: 1) having 3 cats, 2) being pregnant, and 3) thinking about breastfeeding.  :)

You're normal!....the dream however, as I can vouch for, is not so normal. Ha.

• Options
    Knowing a thing or 2 about dream interpretation I believe it's a good dream about you being able to nurture something you love.  It's much better than forgetting to feed your cats b/c you're afraid you'll be pulled in too many directions.  Last nite I dreamt my nipple fell off, which would be more a dream about fearing I won't be able to take care of LO.  Consider yourself lucky!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've totally had those dreams and couldn't look at my cats the same way the next morning :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've had this dream about my dogs!
  • Options
    LOLOLOLOL.  This is so funny :)  I don't have any animals, but I have had weird breast feeding dreams.  Especially after reading BF stuff or watching videos on TV.  I had a freak out day where I thought my nipples were flat, so I looked up pictures of nipples for about 2 hours.  That made for some strange dreams!  
  • Options
    I had the same dreamEmbarrassed
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I totally had this dream last night too!  She wasn't nursing very well though, and I didn't keep her close for long because I was afraid she was going to scratch me.  That cat is only 6.5 pounds so she's very baby sized, and I've called her my baby girl for a long time so it's a little confusing now as to whether I'm talking about the cat or the baby girl in my tummy. Later in the dream the cat transformed into LO, and my mom had bundled her up so much in a bassinet with multiple blankets, stuffed animals, and a hat, that when I unbundled her the whole front of her onesie was soaked with sweat.  I guess once my mom comes to help I'll have to be sure she doesn't make my LO into a multilayer sweating burrito! 
  • Options
    I had the same dream awhile back when I was a little iffy about BFing. I couldn't look at my cats for two days afterward without feeling awkward, lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"