Stay at Home Moms
Options

Dear NEST admins...

Can the cha-cha people have thier own board? Or at least a board for stay at homes who work at home too?

I counted 14 posts chacha related on the first page of stay at home moms right before posting this.

It would be one thing if it was one post every now and again but it seems cha cha has taken over stay at home moms board.

I don't need to know anything about cha cha and it doesn't interest me.

Maybe since cha cha-ing is work cause they get paid for it the cha cha moms should go to the working moms board? Nah, that's not really fair to either group though...

How about a cha cha board... pretty please!

Re: Dear NEST admins...

• Options
    Create a "Work at Home Mom" board!!!
  • Options
    This post irritates me. I can count endless posts bitching about people posting about ChaCha.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think a separate board for work at home mom's would be great.  All the posts would be on one board and it would be easier for someone who is interested in working at home to sort through the threads since they would all be about working at home.
  • Options
    first of all, if YOU DONT LIKE THEM STOP READING THEM. it is usually very obvious by the title that it will be about ChaCha!

second, post more than there wont be as many. come up with some posts, polls, whatever and get things going.

third, just because I do ChaCha for an hour a day doesnt mean Im a working mom.  get over it.
  • Options
    Seriously?!  This is a public message board, you do not have to read every post.  It is easy to tell which posts are ChaCha related, don't open them! 

I think instead of b*tching about all of the ChaCha posts, you should actually post something that has nothing to do with ChaCha.  This board can be slow, if people would post more then it wouldn't seem to be consumed with ChaCha stuff.
  • Options

That would be great. I work at home part time, so I don't belong on either board. I am a loner in the mom board world.

Just kidding...

• Options

bwhahahh, like the nest gods would listen anyhow!

Dear nest gods,

if you for some reason read this, FIX THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

kthanxbai.

• Options

Geez, don't get all upset, I was trying to make a helpful suggestion to the nest/bump/baby/whoever people. I would have jsut emailed someone but can't find any contact info for anyone at the nest.

And I don't read the chacha posts. I do post but not frivolously. Nothing against all the chacha people at all; but if one board is mainly a specific thing I would think they would want a board too.

Peace.

• Options

oh, Renee, I do want to apologize to you specifically, for trying to make a nice suggestion. I wasn't rude or anything in my suggestion to the admins. However if I would have known a rude New Jersey poster (aka you)would be reading I would have made it more clear so nothing could be construed about it being a helpful suggestion and not a just a complaint with no suggestion on a remedy.

Now I know why my in-laws are the way they are- it must be soemthing about New Jersey. I never have encountered such rude women anywhere else.

• Options

OMG that really made me LOL. I wont even comment on the NJ thing, because its a totally ignorant statement.

You have to understand that all the posts complaining about ChaCha are really old. You arent the first one to post it. The solution is simple, as I stated above.

• Options
    I think a "Work at home Mom" board would be great, too.  I agree... its annoying when every other post is ChaCha (and I don't read them either) and I even do ChaCha! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    hahahahahaha...........wow.
  • Options

I think a WAHM board would be great too.  We have SAHM board and WOHM board but no inbetween. 

I would like the SAHM board to be more focused on SAHM things also.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    I realize this is days beyond the original posting date...but good grief.

Emiliana7 made a suggestion  and while many of you don't want to admit it, she has a point.  It's all chacha, all the time.  And why be rude about pointing out to her that "you see this all the time?"  Some suggest that she post about something else and yet, I feel quite a few ladies on this board should take that advice themselves.  Non-related chacha posts are few and far between.  Skip over the chacha posts?  Why not go to a different board altogether then?

Hell, the Nest/Bump/whatever it wants to call itself today, is always looking to "improve" by creating endless boards for every little need, why not a "SAHM Working Ideas" board?

DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"