Stay at Home Moms

a cha cha question..well 2 actually!

So I just took the simulator test and am waiting to hear back. It took a while to get 10 questions..probably about an hour. Once I am out of training and a "real" guide do the questions come quicker? How many questions do you get per hour? At this rate I'd probably only make $20 per week!! lol.

Also which pay system should I use...pros and cons of each?

Thanks!!

Re: a cha cha question..well 2 actually!

• Depending on the time, yes they come faster. Sometimes during the day they're kind of slow, but evenings/nights they're one right after another. You should DEFINITELY do Pay me now w/ the debit card. It's SO SO SO easy. I pay myself when I want.. and we have spent the majority of the money on food, lol. But that's money that we don't have to use from our main account.
  • The questions should definitely come faster, but it really depends on the time of day. During the day its slow sometimes, but at nights they usually come right after each other.

I do direct deposit and the only pro that I can think of is there is no fee to get paid, so you keep all the money that you earn ($2 fee=10 questions if you are Top Guide).

The con would be that you have to wait until the 15-20th of each month to get the money.

I think I will be switching to the ATM card after I get paid next. I like the idea of getting paid whenever I want.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"