Ohio Babies
Options

I have maternity clothes in 16/18 XXL to unload

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
Over the last 2 years I have been purchasing maternity clothes here and there. In the last year I've lost 60 pounds and now I'm finally pregnant, but I'm a significantly smaller size now. Perhaps there is someone interested in buying a lot of brand new maternity clothes in size 16, 18 and XXL? Jeans, shirts, dresses... let me know if you are interested. I'll make a very good price for the right home :o)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I have maternity clothes in 16/18 XXL to unload

• Options
    I just wanted to say congrats on the weight loss!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks. I owe some of the weight loss to the stopping fertility drugs. I guess having maternity clothes on hand that are too large is a pretty minor problem in the big picture of things. If I can't find a home for them I'm going to see if I can make a deal with a seamstress/Tailor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My suggestion to you is if you have no use for all that clothes maybe you want to bring it to Clothes Mentor since they're all new you might want to talk to them about consignment because I would assume if just sell it to them you might not get a good price. Just my two cents.
  • Options
    Not out to make a profit. Hoping to help a gal out.
  • Options
    I am interested in the clothes that you have. Are they still available?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes. I have a variety of items that need a new home. All brand new. You can email me directly if you'd rather, katkatmoss@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"