Indiana Babies
Options

Score!!! Already shopping for next Christmas!!

Last night DH, Lo, and I were meeting some friends for dinner out of town. We got there about 45 minutes before they were set to be there so we went into Rural King. I had low expectations b/c I knew this was a farm store. I thought I was going to be bored out of my mind while DH looked at aisles and aisles of hunting supplies. Well, this place was AWESOME!! Has anyone else ever been in one? DH and I found a Fisher Price barnyard bouncer 10ft x8ft for $229. We walked around the corner and there was another box mismarked for $145 and it was 40% off. So, we picked it up for LO for Christmas for $87!!!! Here is a link to what it looks like https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-43045-Barnyard-Bouncer/dp/B001DB4UU6 I can barely wait for next Christmas!! I always say that I am going to start shopping early and I never do! I can honestly say I already have a big item done for LO!!!!!! Yay!!

They also sell Columbia sportswear and Under Armour! I bought myself a new Columbia jacket for only $17!!!!! I think I have found a new favorite store!!!

Re: Score!!! Already shopping for next Christmas!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"