TTC After a Loss

how do you get a picture little enough for a locket?

Does anyone know???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: how do you get a picture little enough for a locket?

• I usually cut the face out of the picture I want to use.  I have also thought of using one off the index card they give you with your prints.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • how big is the locket? Some places (I think CVS and walgreens do it) will let you order custom sized photos and you can get smaller ones. I haven't had a locket in forever, but I did that and trimmed it down to what I needed.
  • Loading the player...
  • If you've got photoshop or paintshop, you can go in and put a white or black mat around the picture so that when you send it through to be printed it doesn't blow the picture up to a full size.  You'd make an all black 4x6 image and then drag/merge  your locket image into it.  Then resize the locket image to the size you're needing.  My laptop won't run my photoshop or I'd offer to do it for you.
    Gena dx PCOS 1997 BFP 2/12/10, mmc discovered at 10w6d/d&c 11w3d
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    My Never Updated Chart
    Bonus buddies with Cashewsmommy!
    Join Swagbucks! Earn free Amazon cards!
  • THIS!  DH got me a locket for Christmas but I haven't had the time to figure it out.  I figured I'd get wallet size pics ordered from CVS or Walgreens and then cut it down to size...I'll let you know if I figure it out!
  • I'd probably crop it to the image that I wanted and then use photoshop or something at home. 

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• imagemillejj1:
    how big is the locket? Some places (I think CVS and walgreens do it) will let you order custom sized photos and you can get smaller ones. I haven't had a locket in forever, but I did that and trimmed it down to what I needed.

It is tiny.  It is a circle, maybe a half an inch wide.  I need to measure it.  Thanks for the suggestions everyone.  I may try CVS or walgreens.  I would have no idea how to do it myself. 

• I've used Microsoft word before to make a really small print.  If you paste the picture into a word doc, you'll be able to adjust the size.  Then print on photo paper on your home printer.  Much cheaper and still decent quality.  Good luck :)
    TTC in May 2009.
    M/C July 2009.
    BFP #2 6/1/11(1st cycle on Clomid)
    Norah Lynn was born on 2/3/2012
    TTC again January 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • I would suggest photoshop. I think places that can print pictures out could size them for you too...like Sam's Club or Target.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I have one for my fur-baby that passed away. I googled locket size pictures and ordered in online. I think it was about $7.00 and I got 3 differesnt sizes. Two of them worked perfectly. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"