Infertility
Options

Crinone users (TMI warning)

anyone ever have little brown specks mixed in with their crinone when it comes back out? This happened to me for the first time last Thursday (the day after my first vag. u/s) and again this morning, but only when I wiped after going to the bathroom. The total amount was probably the size of a pea, same amount I usually get at this time, but it was just a little off in color which freaked me out.  I have had no spotting at all and this is the first time I have seen it come out with a little brown. The next time some came out, it was white again with no brown. Is this normal with crinone? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crinone users (TMI warning)

• Options

I used endometrin, but I think it's totally normal.  The gel and the progesterone can irritate the cervix and vaginal lining cause a tiny amount of spotting.   I wouldn't even bat an eye unless you have red blood when wiping, and even then I probably wouldn't panic but would call your doc.

• Options
    I had the same issue and was told repeatedly that it is totally normal. The crinone can irritate your cervix and cause minor spotting. It can look clumpy b/c of the non-med fluid in it your body doesn't absorb.
    dx: me - stage IV endo, elevated FSH DH - mobility/morphology issues IVF #1 12/13/10 - 5dt 2 blasts Beta 1 12/23/10 - 84 Beta 2 12/28/10 - 480 M/C 12/29/10 Beta 2 230 :*( IVF #2 2/28/11 ER 3/5/11 ET - 1 blast, 1 morula 3/15/11 Beta
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had all kinds of what I called "kibbles and bits" from mine (sorry for the visual), so I wouldn't worry too much about it.  GL!
    TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"