Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Where to find non-babyish prints?

I can't seem to find a reasonably priced high chair, bouncer, swing, etc. that would blend in nicely with our house. At least not at Babies R Us or Target. Are there other hidden resources out there for neutral or cool looking baby gear? TIA

Re: Where to find non-babyish prints?

• Options
    Ikea has a small selection of very simple items, but their prices are very low.

BuyBuyBaby probably has the look you are going for, but imight be a little pricey.

Look on Amazon too. Outside their Babies R Us tie in, they have all those "Marketplace" sellers which might have some different products.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Have you tried art.com?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We registerd for a few mod looking pieces from the Graco line at BRU (I know one was a pack and play, and I'm almost positive they had a bouncer or swing to match) so you might search specifically for that line on their website. Also, check out modernnursery.com for some other ideas. Their prices were a little steep (at least for our budget) but you might find something you like there!
  • Options

The Tripp Trapp high chair by Stokke is very modern looking and not babyish at all. You can even get it in
    Walnut, Cherry, etc. to match your dining set. It is a little steep though - but maybe there are knockoffs out there. Check the website for a retailer in your area.

https://www.stokkeusa.com/tripptrapp2.htm 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"