Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

What's the theme of your Gender Neutral nursery?

We're not finding out the sex of the baby-- so I'm looking for ideas of gender neutral themed nurseries.

TIA!
MAdams

Re: What's the theme of your Gender Neutral nursery?

• Options
    I want to do a precious moments theme.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We didn't find out either.  I picked out a pottery barn kids bumper and quilt (twinkle twinkle) and just a basic crib sheet that matched.  Then once he was here I bought a skirt and another sheet in blue to make it more boyish.  We pained the room a grassy green color (asparagus from home depot).  I also waited on buying a changing pad so we could use that to bring in more boy or girl, and accesories.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How about just sticking with a color combo theme?  Such as a light green with another gender neutral color, like ivory, brown, blue, etc.
  • Options
    we're doing a modern pop art nursery. walls are a shade of white with a tiny but of aqua. artwork is takashi murakami, warhol prints, etc. we ordered very modern furniture and are keeping it and the bedding minimal (white, acqua and orange) and making the artwork and decor very bright and vivid.
  • Options
    Our walls are yellow, room is trimmed in white.  The theme is simple:  "sheep"
  • Options
    Pics in bio- baby animals, green gingham
  • Options
    We don't have a theme. It's just red, and ivory with dark furniture. (PIB)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm contemplating black and white patterns. I sew, so I was thinking of doing my own. a mix of different patterns black and white damask, polka dots, and stripes. White furniture.
  • Options
    I would like to help you with that.Email me at esther@charmandwhimsy.com. Send me room photos and details.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"