XP: Dress for a wedding? — The Bump
Trouble TTC

XP: Dress for a wedding?

I've checked out motherhood, mimi, gap, old navy, ann taylor, and nordstroms onlilne. Any other suggestions? Oh, I've also scoped out eBay. The wedding is in a month, and there's no way anything in my closet is going to work. If I have to order something, I don't want to wait too much longer...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Dress for a wedding?

• i am in the same situation. my husband's cousin is getting married may 9th. i will be 4 months 1 week then, i have not started to look for a dress yet. this month i am wearing regular clothes but in bigger sizes.
  • I have the same problem. I am a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding this summer - I will be 7 1/2 months! Her other bridesmaid will be as well. I'm trying to decide if I should order a maternity bridesmaid dress now or wait and hope pea in the pod has something appropriate later. TIA!

• Loading the player...
  • My sister is getting married at the end of May - I'll be 5 months+ ... fortunately for me, i am not in the wedding.  :)  It's going to be a small outdoor wedding followed by a dinner at a very classy place, so I was worried about finding something. 

My mom & I went to Motherhood yesterday and I found a cute brown w/cream dots dress that will be perfect with some pearls and cute sandals!  (Of course, I probably tried on everything in the store first, but i did leave with a dress,yay!)

If you need something really fancy - I would go with Ann taylor or Mimi or Nordstroms.  Pea in the Pod also has really nice stuff, just pricier.  I'm sure you'll find something!
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt15ed9c.aspx[/img][/url]

BFP #1 - Madeline Rose, born 9/15/2008

BFP #2 - miscarriage at 12 weeks due to triploidy, D&C in Feb 2011

BFP #3 - ectopic pregnancy. methotrexate 9/2011

BFP #4 - Elizabeth Doreen, born 11/2/2012
  • dont forget about a skirt?...pants or capris are good too--its going to be  warmer

• alot of non-mat dresses right now work for baby bumps ... i got one for this weekend at Express. These might not be your style but these cuts can often work with a baby belly ... might be worth a try to go grab some & try them on. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards