North Dakota Babies
Options

S/O Vacations, I have a ? about Cozumel.

In 20 short day we are going on a short 4 day to Cozumel with my brother's group home and about 11 family members.

Cozumel is our only stop and none of us have ever been before. Has anyone been and if so can you recommend some stuff to do there. We will be there from 9-5 so we should have plenty of time to do some fun stuff.

Nicole and Michael~Las Vegas~May 31, 2008

Re: S/O Vacations, I have a ? about Cozumel.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I've only been there once. We pretty much spent the day shopping, stopped by the beach and ended at Carlos & Charlies. We had a BLAST at Carlos & Charlies! It's been years and I still think back to how much fun we had there. Great servers :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We did a little tour there...will have to ask the DH about it as kids cannot always go on all the excursions.  W/ that being said, you should be able to view what excursions are available to book via your cruiseline (kid friendly ones have bottles....or that's how it was on Carnival's site).

Have fun!

• Options
    We were there just over 4 years ago and we did this dune buggy tour https://www.cozumeldunebuggytours.com/default.cfm it was a lot of fun but not sure how baby/kid friendly it would be.
  • Options
    Thank ladies for all the info....
    Nicole and Michael~Las Vegas~May 31, 2008
  • Options
    If you are into snorkeling or scuba diving, defiantly do that. They supposedly have some of the best in the world. We saw some really cool stuff.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We were there for a week, we went swimming with the dolphins, shopping, Carlos n' Charlies, but mostly scuba and being beach bums. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"