Orange County Babies
Options

Converting a loft into a bedroom

We're considering turning our loft into another bedroom.  We're looking for a contractor to come in, check out our place and give us an estimate and plan on the best way to go about converting it.

If you have any ideas and/or recs, I would totally appreciate it.  TIA!

Re: Converting a loft into a bedroom

• Options

Deron Vestermark did a lot of our remodel work...bathrooms, attic buildout, etc. He's really great and super trustworthy. He does most/all of the work himself. We found him through a tile store and recommend him to everyone. https://www.vestermarkinc.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We used Roy Terry for major remodeling in our home.  My parents and in-laws also used him.  We've all been really happy.  Here is his email:

roy@coastbuilder.com

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I have a great contractor that did work for us. He has done it all and will be doing more soon (we are redoing our kitchen). He is inexpensive too.

Putting up a wall and a door?

• Options
    imageMissLinz:

I have a great contractor that did work for us. He has done it all and will be doing more soon (we are redoing our kitchen). He is inexpensive too.

Putting up a wall and a door?

Yea, a wall and a door.  We have kind of a wierd loft, and if possible, I don't want to turn it into a full bedroom.  It's upstairs and there's already a half wall that looks down into the downstairs area.  So I'd like to put like plantation shutters... or something similar, so that I can close it off and make it private, but still be able to open it up too.  If that makes any sense. 

Anyways, I would need a contractor that could be creative and give me some ideas of what to do with the space. 

• Options

Here is my contact: Javier Barragan-CNV Construction 7142319380

Just mention Lindsay and Fritz in Costa Mesa. I would call the other contractors as well to get the right price and vision. Some might not do a small job as that. So if you have other things that need to be done, I would mention it.

• Options

We use Dave Sherwood, of Sherwood construction 714.272.8769- he converted a third car garage into a office for us. They are pretty clean and did a good job, reasonably priced.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"