Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

use Pedialyte w/in 48 hours?

Why do you have to use pedialyte w/in 48 hours of opening it? 

At the 48 hour + mark DH and i felt like it was a waste to dump the rest of our bottle so we made ice cubes for the kids.  But we still dont get why you have to use w/in 48 hours?

Re: use Pedialyte w/in 48 hours?

• Options
    I don't know but I hate how I can only ever find it in those large containers.  If it goes bad so quickly they should sell it in smaller bottles, in a 6 or 8 pack or something. 
  • Options

You could also try this (don't know how to make it clicky):

https://www.bratdiet.org/

We use it for ds and it helps a lot.  We mix it in with his milk.  And it last up to 7 days after it is opened.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ahhh i totally agree b/c even with my two we have a hard time finish a bottle if they have only had a mild cold and need it for a day or two.  I dont know how moms with only 1 baby handel extras of things hahaha in a small way having two is a blessing bc you rarely have leftovers!
  • Options
    Pedialyte has some individually packaged powder (fit for one drink) as well as freeze pops. We keep both on hand in our house rather than buying the huge bottles.
  • Options

imageFerreraRocher:
    Pedialyte has some individually packaged powder (fit for one drink) as well as freeze pops. We keep both on hand in our house rather than buying the huge bottles.

Good to know!

• Options
    They also sell it in 4 packs. Sort of like those kool aid drinks. They're much easier to work with and last forever.
  • Options
    One time we only needed it for about 24 hours...we hadn't thrown it out, and within a few days it grew mold! So it does go bad!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"