Re: How old are you?

• Options

Me: 26

Dh: 29

We want at least 1 more...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Me and DH both 30 going on 31. We are One and done.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm 32, DH is 37.

If all goes according to plan, I will be 34 and DH will be 39 when we have our 2nd (and last) child.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options

Me 31

DH 39

We want one more baby.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 28 and DH is 30. We are thinking of having at least one more maybe 2 after this one(DS#2).
  • Options

DH and I are both 33.  We would love to have another LO.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I will be 27 in March, and DH will be 30 next week.

I am pg with #2, and we will probably have 1 more.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    TSDTSD member

Me: 36

MH: 41

One and done. That was our plan from when we got together and neither of us have wavered for a second

• Options
    We're both 31...my dh will be 32 in a few months.  I am expecting our third child at the beginning of March.  I think we are done, but there is a possibility of #4.
    Natalie 7.27.07/Lukas 5.29.09/Noah 3.4.11/Brooke 7.31.12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just turned 33 and DH turns 34 later this month.  We just got married just over 2 years ago and still want 2 more babies.  Would of started earlier if we had know and gotten married earlier!  We are TTC now and hope to have the 3rd a year or 2 after #2.  Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    I'm also 39, and DH is 29. We probably would try to have another if it weren't for me having fibromyalgia. It's difficult to care for only one child on some days.
  • Options

Me:24, DH: 26

We have 1 and 1 on the way.....I could see us having 3 or 4 more in the next 10-15yrs. I always think I'd like to be done by 35 though. We will take things as they come and see how I feel after the next one. I'm definitely seeing a little more time between this one and the next. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DH and I are both 24. We want 3 kids.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"