Baby Showers

How late can I register??

I've only had 1 ultrasound, and I won't get another one until my 28 week. I'm at 21 now. I have NO idea what I'm having. Is that too late to register? Or should I register now for basic things and when I know what the gender is update my registery?

Thanks!!!

Re: How late can I register??

• you can register whenever you like, but basically make sure you register for what you want BEFORE your shower invites go out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'd register for gear and basics now and then the gender specific stuff once you know. It will give you more time for researching/adjusting if you change your mind. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 23 weeks right now and in no hurry to register. If you register at Target too early most of the stuff won't even be available two or three months later. My baby shower isn't until November and my invites won't go out for another month so as long as I get it done before I send them out then there isn't a need for me to get it done right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"