Illinois Babies
Options

LaGrange Hospital

Hello!  I was wondering if anyone could help me...I have heard good things about Lagrange Hospital and am thinking that is where I would like to give birth...I'm not sure where to start...I don't have an OBGYN or anything! My family dr. recommended a MacNeal OBGYN but I AM NOT HAVING MY CHILD AT THAT HOSPITAL!
Is anyone planning on giving birth @ LH? Do you have a friendly OBGYN that you can recommend?

I'm still new at posting so I don't have any cute tickers saying when I'm due yet...but I'm due May 5th.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Re: LaGrange Hospital

• Options
    I'm not delivering at LaGrange, but my doctor is awesome and he delivers there... Dr. Payne with the LaGrange Women's Clinic, ph: 708.352.4630.  There are six doctors in the practice and they are all great, but Dr. Payne is my favorite and he delivered my daughter.  Their offices are in the Professional Building next door to the hospital.

We live closer to Hinsdale Hospital and the group delivers there as well, so that is where we go to have babies.  Dr. Payne spoke very highly of LaGrange Hospital though and kind of encouraged us to consider delivering there.

He is the nicest guy in the world... he is so sweet and caring... highly recommend!
  • Options

I'm so glad! I actually set an appoinment with this group of doctors around 5pm this afternoon.  Since no one responded I figured I'd set up an appoinment with a Dr. with this hospital...Dr. Payne will be one of my Dr.'s

Thank you so much for the info..it makes me feel much better!

Best wishes to you during your pregnancy! When are you due?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I think you will be really happy with them : )

I am due January 30th and this will be our second.

Good luck to you and congratulations!

• Options
    I also use the women's clinic in LaGrange and have had them for a few years now as an OBGYN.  They are all wonderful doctors.  Dr. Payne and Dr. Furey are both my favorite and hope they are on call when I deliver.  Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"