Illinois Babies
Options

Docs at Central Dupage?

I'm fairly new to these boards, but I used to hang out on the fall boards on the Knot about 2 years ago.  I am about 6 weeks pregnant and I would like to find an ob that uses Central Dupage hospital.  I would like a doc that keeps a fairly natural philosophy (I'm studying to become a chiropractor myself).  Thanks for any suggestions!

Re: Docs at Central Dupage?

• Options
    I've delivered both my girls (3.5 yrs and 2 yrs) at CDH and plan on delivering my 3rd baby there in Feb.  I've gone to Central DuPage OB/GYN for all my pregnancies.  630-893-8585.

They have offices in Bloomingdale, Wheaton, and 2 locations in Naperville.  They are also on staff at Edward Hosptial in Naperville.

Nice practice, fairly young group of docs and I've been very pleased.
  • Options
    I had my triplets at CDH  Love the hospital!  I had and am using again for my bonus pregnancy  Female health care  out of Bloomingdale  they also have locations in Naperville too.  DR.  Morrison is awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am using Female Healthcare Associates in Naperville.  I go to Dr. Cullen who has a D.O. So far he has been great!  We will be delivering at CDH.
  • Options
    I also used Female Healthcare associates out of Bloomingdale. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions ladies!  I finally decided on Dr. Li.  Her office is right at CDH and I met with her last week.  So far I really like her!
  • Options
    Dr. Li is awesome!!! I've been going to her for many years for normal check-ups and delivered my 1st w/ her thru Elmhurst Hospital. She just opened her practice at CDH not very long ago. I'm delivering my 2nd with her in December. I recommend her to everyone that I know...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"