Oregon Babies

Doubly Blessed!

We were so surprised to find out on Thursday that we are having twins!

I guess that explains why I've been so tired, it's not just because I'm 39, but there are two babies growing inside me.

It's so much to wrap my mind around, but I am so excited. And yep, scared to death! But, I feel doubly blessed!

Re: Doubly Blessed!

• Congratulations!!!  I'm so excited there's another twin mom on here.  It's absolutely terrifying when you first find out it's twin, but it's so fun now. 

I'd be more than happy to share everything I've learned so far.  You can email me at enail5 at aol.com .  You should try to buy Dr. Barbara Luke's book this weekend.  Also, Full House Moms is our local multiples group.  They offer expectant parent brunches and a lot of good resources.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Thank you so much!  I just ordered a copy of Dr. Lukes book. I saw it recommend on the Multiples board, here or another site. I'm not sure. Everyone seems to love it.

I'm blessed because I have a friend who is a doula that has plenty experience with twins and she is sharing a lot of information with me. But, it will be good to know another Mom who has gone through this locally. I have a few friends who are twins, but I don't know anyone with twins. I do have some friends with friends, so maybe I'll get introduced.

I guess I'll email you and ask you some more personal questions. my email is penniefc, so you know to expect it.

Thanks again!
  • Loading the player...
  • Mommapen that is so exciting to hear!  Congrats!  I'd have LOVED to have twins, but now that I have two I would PRAY a third pregnancy wasn't twins...we're ok with 3 kids, but FOUR?  YIKES!

Heres to a Healthy 36(or more??) Weeks!!!!

• Wow, congratulations! No wonder you're tired!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks everyone!  Yeah it's a relief to understand why I've been so tired compared to others with just one child!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"