Oregon Babies
Options

Guess who is pregnant again?

Me!! lol. I get it on here all the time and "lurk" but finally had time to make a posting. Claire, my daugther is only 10 months old and I'm almost 16 weeks pregnant. Of course we've known for a while, but I'm just now finding the time to announce it to you nest girls. The "kids" will be 15-16 months apart...eeeekkkkk!! We're excited and of course, scared out of our  minds about having 2 so close together. Will I lose my mind?
We had an early guess at our NT scan that this baby is a boy, but I'll keep you posted when we find out for real at our 20 week u/s!

Re: Guess who is pregnant again?

• Options

My dd is about 10 weeks old, and her brother is 18 months older so I know what you're going through!   Seems kinda crappy that you're "just" getting over living pregnant when you find out you're pregnant again huh?  At least I was irriatated! 

I'd JUST gotten back to "normal" body when I got pregnant again...grrr! 

But I'm looking forward to them becoming friends for life!  Hopefully that will work out to my favor!

Just wanted you to know you have a buddy in this world whose lived what you're heading to!

• Options
    Congrats!!!  : )
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards