Potty Training
Options

Idk what to do!

My dd is about to be three and still wont use the potty..for about two weeks she was going potty perfectly without any accidents at all and now shes right back to going in her pull-up.i tried just putting her in big girl panties but she would just go in them...idk what to do.: /
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Idk what to do!

• Options
    I would suggest keeping with the panties.  Also I made DD help clean up her messes.  Having to help rinse dirty underwear in the toilet and wiping up pee off the floor was not fun for her.  We even had a pair of panties sucked down the toilet.  I used all of these times to talk to her about how long it took - she could have been back playing by now if she just went on the potty, or how it's yucky, or how we miss those panties...For the first couple weeks, instead of just asking if she had to go potty I'd add "Remember how yucky it was to clean up the mess last time?"  That motivated her and the accidents got better in a couple days and pretty much stopped after a couple weeks.
  • Options

Ditch the pull-ups.  YOU CAN DO IT!

See my response below to a different thread:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/46911094.aspx

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"