Health & Exercise
Options

im 145lbs Yesss!!!

Ok so Ive been sick for like a week and lost 3 lbs. It has been hard to get the weight off. A little background: I gained like 40lbs. I was 145lbs before preggos and during pregnancy I had pre eclampsia and that blood pressure blew me up LOL...best rest, the WHOLE NINE!...hospitalized EVERYTHING.

So I wouldnt mind losing another 5 lbs and just toning up. Feel bad that im super sick but happy Im losing. Oh and just an FYI I am making myself eat even though I dnt have an appitite. Im eating grapefruits, broccoli, carrots (you know those frozen dinner thingys) and chicken and rice soup with PRENTY of OJ.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: im 145lbs Yesss!!!

• Options
    Congratulations!  I know how hard it can be to get those last few lbs you need off and sometimes you just need to hear- girl you look great.  So girl- I bet you look great.  Keep up the hard work!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageJaneBeam:
    Congratulations!  I know how hard it can be to get those last few lbs you need off and sometimes you just need to hear- girl you look great.  So girl- I bet you look great.  Keep up the hard work!
    LOL...thanks a bunch
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJaneBeam:
    LOL...thanks a bunch
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    imageJaneBeam:
    LOL...thanks a bunch
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"