Boston Babies
Options

Daycare Recs Downtown Boston or Hopkinton

I am looking for infant care somewhere Downtown (close to Copley) or in the Hopkinton Area.... any suggestions?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Daycare Recs Downtown Boston or Hopkinton

• Options
    I am on the waiting list at Next Generation Children's Center (NGCC) in Hopkinton.  We are currently at NGCC in Franklin while we wait.  We've been waiting since June 2007.  They haven't even called me to give me updates on my status.  Last time I called them I was #3 ... that was January. 
    We are very happy in Franklin so we are going to stay put.
    You can have my spot on the waiting list.  HA!
  • Options

A little late responding so hopefully you'll still see this.

We use The Golden Goose Academy in Hopkinton.  We are very happy with them.  My son just moved up into the toddler room and is doing great.  It is not as new and perfect in terms of the building, furniture, toys etc as NGCC, but my son is definitely well loved and cared for. 

Not sure what the waiting list is like right now for the infant room, but I would definitely check them out.

Good luck.

Susie, mom to DS 4/10/07 and DD 3/6/09 (MC 9/05, 2/06) Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are in Holliston, so I have the same criteria as you - Boston or near home. We are on all the waiting lists in Boston, but are starting to branch out to look at Hopkinton/Ashland/Holliston.  Also going to start looking at family day care, or care in our home.  Let me know if you get any good leads.  I would love to find another family or two to use one provider locally.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"