Boston Babies

OB GYN help

Hello there!  It has been over a year since I have been on these boards...but I have a question.  I am looking for an OB GYN in the Metro West area.  I am new to this area, and have no idea where to look!  Any suggestions???  Any leads would be appreciated, and I am willing to travel anywhere for good care.

Re: OB GYN help

• Might be too far for you, but I love my OB in Brookline.  Her name is Brenda Baker and she is affiliated with BIDMC.  There are three other women in her practice.  Dr. Jacqueline Croopnick is great too...she delivered my son who is also named Owen. :)  Welcome to the area.
  • I go to Marc Kobelin at the Beth Isreal building in Lexington and he's wonderful. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't reccommend Weston OBGYN enough.  They are right at the intersection of 128 and the Pike.  Dr. Daly and his Wife Kathy Lemaire are excellent.  And the NP they have there is just awesome.  Its always the drs that call back too if you have a question.
  • I use Kramer OB GYN. They have an office in Concord (Emerson) and Acton. There are 3 doctors in the practice, 1 male and 2 female. I see Dr. Hale and he is amazing. I drive from NH to see him.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• I don't know if Cambridge is too far for you, but I absolutely love my OB. And everyone else I know does too-- she practically has a cult following. Her name is Beth Hardiman and she's based out of the Mt. Auburn Hospital. Her whole office is nice.
  • I go to Dr. Molinari in Shrewsbury or Worcester.  There are several Docs in her practice that are good. There is also another worc. doc that was reccomended on the board - Dr. Nari?  sp?

Anyways, they are all affliated with Umass memorial

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"