Boston Babies

Boston IVF

Any experiences with Dr. Brian Berger at Boston IVF? I was planning to go to RSC but MIL was able to get me in with him apparently her doctor and some drug reps felt like he was great but they are in LI so I would like some people with personal experience. TIA
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

Re: Boston IVF

• i went to bivf and met with him (he wasn't my doctor). he was great. And he got two of my friends pregnant! I have a wonderful DD now too thanks to BIVF, so I can't say enough good things about them.
  • I am now pregnant thanks to Boston IVF. My doctor there is Dr. Bayer, but Dr. Berger did my embryo transfer for my IVF cycle. He was so nice, professional, and...well...he's part of the reason I'm pregnant now :) Both DH and I liked him very much. We've had great experiences with 3 different doctors there (Bayer, Penzias, and Berger). I can't say enough about Boston IVF in general.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"