Detroit Babies

Ped rec. in the Novi area plz

I'm just not thrilled with our current Ped anymore.  He really rushes through well visits, which wasn't a big deal when my kids were little and we'd be back there again soon.  But, it is a big deal when I feel like my 3 y/o's developmental concerns are being brushed off.  Anyone know of a good Ped who takes their time during well visits?
TIA!

Re: Ped rec. in the Novi area plz

• Well, we go to Providence Park Pediatrics.  It's in the office building next to the new hospital on Beck/Grand River.   There are like 7 doctors in there I believe.  I go to Dr. Newcombe, she doesn't rush us out either.   The only thing I don't like is whenever you call, you get put on hold a lot because they are so busy.   But you can usually get an appt fast with anybody if you want.  Their number is 248-465-4847 if your interested. 
  • We also go to Providence Park Pediatrics.  I really like it there.  We see Dr. Patenaude but I like all the drs. there.
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Pediatric Care Corner, it's W. Bloomfield, Haggerty just south of Pontiac Trail, but I drive from 8 Mile/Taft in Northville cuz i think it's worth it.  I love all the doctors.  They never rush us and always take their time.

248-926-1411

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I take my baby to Dr. Susan Laurent, I think her office is called 'Novi Pediatrics' but she's in practice by herself.  I LOVE her.  She was my pediatrician but she's not very old - probably in her 50's.  You can call her at home after hours, she will always get you in same-day if your baby is sick and I almost never run into anyone in her waiting room.  In other words, she doesn't overbook!  Phone is 248-348-2100.  My SIL also takes my niece and nephew there.  She's the best!  Near Novi Rd. & 10 Mile.  GL!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Kind of late here, but we go to Providence Park Peds too.

We see Dr. Newcombe or Dr. Attisha.

I like almost all of the Dr's there- we have seen most of them at some point.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"