Orange County Babies
Options

Pediatrican meeting...what to ask?

Does anyone go to Sea View Pediatrics in San Clemente?
I have a meeting scheduled with Dr. Teeple, anyone have her as their baby's doc?

What do you ask at the meeting? only think I got is Alternative Vaccine schedule... anything else I should be asking that is important?

TIA!

Re: Pediatrican meeting...what to ask?

• Options
    I would ask how long they spend with the babies at the check ups. Do they have sick/  well rooms. Make sure they are on board with the shot situation whichever you  decide to choose. I would also ask how long to expect to wait. I failed to ask, and for B's first 3 appt's I waited for over an hour and they were the 1st appointments of the day. Needless to say, I have a new pedi.
  • Options
    Ask what type of support they offer when the office is closed. Ask how easy it is to get a same-day appt.  I can't think of anything else.  These were the only things important to me at the time! LOL. 

I guess I got really lucky with my pediatrician. I just used a recommendation from these boards and happened to love the doc.  Her personality suited our style. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I used this as guidance but I didn't ask everything on there.  Also, ask whether that doctor will be the one visiting at the hospital and how soon after the birth.  It could be a random in the medical group that visits. 

https://www.babycenter.com/0_pediatrician-family-doctor-interview-sheet_1452019.bc 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"