North Dakota Babies
Options

Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat?

Anyone have this car seat? Any pros/cons you would like to share?

https://www.amazon.com/Safety-1st-Alpha-Convertible-Triton/dp/B001FB5BFW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1293992625&sr=1-1

ETA: We are trying to find a seat that fits a bigger kid, since C is a tank already and I don't want him outgrowing it or just not fitting comfortably into it in a year or two. Any other convertible seat suggestions would be great!

Re: Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat?

• Options
    I like our First Years True Fit (C650?)  I think they are on sale on Amazon right now.  If you buy a car seat on Amazon and don't like it, I think they are really good on returns for baby items.
  • Options

This is one reply (not mine) C&P from the EFF board today -

my top three, as a tech, are: Sunshine Kids Radian, First Years True Fit and the Graco MyRide65. 

If you can swing it, I'd get a radian. They have the second highest shell on the market (only very slightly shorter than the true fit), but have nice high rear and forward facing weight limits.

I would not spend the money on britax. Yes, they recently upped their weight limits. They DID NOT change the shell height, which is the bigger problem with seats as it. They are almost always outgrown by height before weight. 

The True Fit and MyRide are both cheaper than most britax seats (if not all), and are, IMO, a much better seat. The Radian is right about the price of a marathon, but much more worth the money. 

Linky to the entire thread.

I didn't see anyone mention the Safety 1st Complete Air, but I have also heard good things about that one.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"