Florida Babies
Options

ideas anyone

Hi Ladies. I own an in home daycare and need your help. Last night I watched Jon and Kate Plus 8  and they had a school bus that came to their house that was guted out and had tumbling matts and all sorts of other things. I   thought how neat does anyone know of anything like that or of any type of entertainment that comes to the house? Any ideas please let me know.

Re: ideas anyone

• Options
    I have no answer for your question, but I was wondering about your home daycare business. . . I was watching my friends son, but just couldn't cut it with two babies, so they are looking for someone else.  Do you watch babies (almost 6 months) and are you accepting more kids? 
  • Options
    I filled my last spot today sorry.  If your friend goes under the DCF web site and looks under providers she can look up all the providers in her area and she also can look at the inspection report for her daycare.  I wish I could be more help for you.  Have you thought of opening a daycare yourself?  I can send you any info that you need if you would like.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really am not all about watching kids.  I was just watching their son as a favor as they had fallen on some bad times.  I did send them the DCF website, so hopefully they will be able to find something.
  • Options
    I do know that Gymboree of South Tampa offers to come into your home for birthday parties and other celebrations. I think they price it by the hour.
  • Options
    I just did a quick google search for "kids party entertainment tampa" and one of the links had a list of vendors. I can't vouch for the quality of course, but it's at least a starting point... https://www.kidsparties.com/listingflorida.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"