Florida Babies
Options

OBGYN

I just found out that i am pregnant and need to find an obgyn. I just moved here from out of state. I am wanting to have the same doctor for all my appts including the delivery. i do not want t9o rotate through different doctors. I want to either deliver at St. Joes or Tampa General.

Please let me know if you know of anyone. Thanks a bunch! !!

Re: OBGYN

• Options
    I go to dr. helena reichman her office is located on north macdill ave in tampa. Her office is in st. joseph's womens hoapital. She will see you for all your appt's and deliver you too! She is always on time and her office staff is very nice.
  • Options

imagemcguire717:
    I go to dr. helena reichman her office is located on north macdill ave in tampa. Her office is in st. joseph's womens hoapital. She will see you for all your appt's and deliver you too! She is always on time and her office staff is very nice.

Ditto the office staff being nice and Dr being ontime for apps and hardly ever backed up. I see Dr Hardy-Hunter who shares an office with Dr Reichman. There number is 813-877-1502. I just had my baby in August and I seriously wish she could be my PCP doctor. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"