Colorado Babies
Options

Kaiser Pediatrician

I need to find a pediatrician in the Kaiser network. I am not a big fan of Kaiser but I really want to find a doctor that I trust. I tend to lean more towards attachment parenting style than anything, and will be using cloth diapers and a modified immunization schedule. Do any of you have a doctor in the Kaiser network that you love (or hate because they were too into attachment parenting :) ? I live in Arvada and use Hidden Lake, but would be open to the one on Huron or Rock Creek.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kaiser Pediatrician

• Options
    We use Dr Bruce Doenecke at the Westminster clinic. We love him and my kids have seen him since they were 1 & 2. Now they are 7 and 8 and my 9 month old daughter sees him too. He is very open to alot of things, and most of the ped's are there in that office
  • Options

We see Dr. English, currently at Ken Caryl due to a remodel. Peds will be moving back to Southwest (Wads & Belleview) once it's complete. She is really great. She has a 3 year old and a younger son as well, so she is right there with us. I cloth diaper, BF, make my own baby food, babywear, and (semi) co-sleep, so I guess I lean more toward AP as well. We don't have a modified vac schedule, but we do decline the flu shot. I've never felt judged or anything for my decisions.

Also, she totally went to bat for me and faxed a letter regarding the health benefits of breastfeeding (for mother and baby) to my director at work when they tried to deny me my pump sessions. She also remembers me and my daughters even though we have only ever been in for well-baby visits. Considering the amount of patients she sees, that means a lot to me. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We live in Arvada and see Dr. Eric Francis at the Wheat Ridge office.  He is amazing.  My husband switched his primary care physician to him as well and I'm about to switch mine too. 

Good luck! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"