New York Babies
Options

Obgyn recommendations for Fishkill Ny

edited July 2021 in New York Babies

Happy New Year

I moved a few months ago and need to find a new obgyn.  I would love to keep going to me current obgyn but she's about 45 minutes from where I currently live.  My d/h thinks that is way too far.  I'm a little on the fence about it and hate to switch.   BUT I am curious if any of you are familiar with the obgyn s at the Mid Hudson Medical group located in fishkill NY?  Or any good recommendations in that area?  Many thanks for your help !!! :-)

5 ANGELS IN HEAVEN ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -> miss m/c discovered on 4/6/09 at 9wks 3 days ( measured 6wks 1day ) m/c on 4/15/09 -> natural m/c on 8/27/09 at 8wks 1 day -> miss m/c discovered on 5/27/10 at 8wks 3 days ( measured 8wks ) m/c on 6/15/10 -> natural m/c on 1/27/11 at 10wks 3days -> natural m/c on 3/12/12 at 7wks ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Obgyn recommendations for Fishkill Ny

• Options
    i used mhmg now, my favorites are dr. bhangoo and dr. perkes. but all in the group are lovely. dr. weisel does not deliver anymore though. best of luck!
    Enjoying parenthood after 3 1/2 long years of trying...
  • Options
    I don't know about Mid-Hudson medical but I go to fishkil ob/gyn which is part of health quest and I like them a lot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you both for the info ... it's greatly appreciated :-)

5 ANGELS IN HEAVEN ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -> miss m/c discovered on 4/6/09 at 9wks 3 days ( measured 6wks 1day ) m/c on 4/15/09 -> natural m/c on 8/27/09 at 8wks 1 day -> miss m/c discovered on 5/27/10 at 8wks 3 days ( measured 8wks ) m/c on 6/15/10 -> natural m/c on 1/27/11 at 10wks 3days -> natural m/c on 3/12/12 at 7wks ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options

Hey, I see that you have had three mc, I myself have had four. I go to MHMG and see dr bangoo. I love her and find her incredible. SHe is straight forward and to the point and if she for some reason doesnt have an answer she has no problem referring me to someone who does, an RE. THe incredible thing about the group is you have everything you need right there a lab, u/s, drs, even other types of drs in the building incase of other needs. I highly recommend Dr. Bangoo although her assistant can be nasty at times. GOod luck

xoxo Gina

• Options
    Mt. Kisco medical group.....Dr. Herde.  She is awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    image4angelswaiting:

Hey, I see that you have had three mc, I myself have had four. I go to MHMG and see dr bangoo. I love her and find her incredible. SHe is straight forward and to the point and if she for some reason doesnt have an answer she has no problem referring me to someone who does, an RE. THe incredible thing about the group is you have everything you need right there a lab, u/s, drs, even other types of drs in the building incase of other needs. I highly recommend Dr. Bangoo although her assistant can be nasty at times. GOod luck

xoxo Gina

Hi Gina ... I'm so sorry to hear that you have experienced four losses.  For me sometimes it seems so surreal.  I never could have imagined that I would experience so many losses.  

Thank you for the recommendation.  I was leaning towards Dr Banghoo.  It is a little annoying that her assistant can be rude.  I really hate that LOL  I've been in customer service ( supervisor ) for over 20 years and really find that unacceptable.  Oh well, if the doctor is excellent I guess I can deal.  I also love that they have everything under one roof.   That is a definite plus

Again, many thanks ... big hugs !!!

• Options
    Dr. Dinsmore is my doc. I switched from mid hudson simply because it is like a mill. Everytime I went, I felt uneasy simply because each doctor had something different to say. Dr. D is a solo practitioner and a great office staff. He has delivered 2 of my friends and they had such a wonderful experience. He is very dedicated and doesnt treat you like a number like the groups do.
  • Options

I switched from MHMG to Mount Kisco MG when I was 20 weeks w/ dd.  I also love having all our Dr's in 1 building as well as the labs and radiology departments.  But I hate how Every time dh or I had an appointment at MHMG we waited at least 30 mins or more.  I also don't like how they have "assistants"  who talk to you more than your actual Dr. 

I would recommend MKMG to anyone.  I would NOT go to Fishkill OBGYN.  I know too many people who've had Major issues with them and have two friend's who've won lawsuits against them. 

BabyFruit Ticker

IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/qpqv84.jpg[/IMG]

Patiently waiting for little brother!

• Options
    imageLadydianna:

I switched from MHMG to Mount Kisco MG when I was 20 weeks w/ dd.  I also love having all our Dr's in 1 building as well as the labs and radiology departments.  But I hate how Every time dh or I had an appointment at MHMG we waited at least 30 mins or more.  I also don't like how they have "assistants"  who talk to you more than your actual Dr. 

I would recommend MKMG to anyone.  I would NOT go to Fishkill OBGYN.  I know too many people who've had Major issues with them and have two friend's who've won lawsuits against them. 

I'm torn between MHMG and MKMG.  So, MKMG also has all the doctors, labs and radiology in the same bulding?  

And yes, I have not heard good things about Fishkill OBGYN.  I would stay far away from them as well.  

Thanks for the feed back :-) 

• Options

imagemrswaite806:
    i used mhmg now, my favorites are dr. bhangoo and dr. perkes. but all in the group are lovely. dr. weisel does not deliver anymore though. best of luck!

Ditto.  Dr. Bhangoo delivered by 1st child and Dr. Perkes called in while I was in labor and after to check on me.  I had been seen by Dr. Weisel for years and was so disappointed when I found out she wouldn't deliver my baby.  I did have some complications for delivery and Dr. Bhangoo, Dr. Perkes and Dr. Weisel took great care of me and would call me frequently.  I am going to a new practice now which seems good but I loved Bhangoo, Perkes and Weisel.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"