Phoenix Babies

Local Playgroups

Hi, I am interested in joining a playgroup for my little one that has children close in age. Anyone know where to look for one? How did you find yours, etc. Any info. would be great! Thanks!
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Local Playgroups

• Hi There,
    You should look into North Central Paretning Group!  I am a part of this group and it is an amazing group of moms!  You'll meet moms with kids of like ages of your own.  They have many playdates as well as special events throughout the year.  I have been a member since my little guy was 3 months old (now 22 months).  All my friends now are my NCPG mom friends.  You can check out the website att ncpgaz.org.  I think the first class is free.  You should check it out!!  Good Luck.
  • I found my Moms group at www.meetup.com. There are a ton of groups in AZ. Everything from Stay at home Moms- Working Moms-Moms of Boys - Moms of Girls- 2 Under 2 groups (which I organize!) and everything in between!?
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi there, you could also try searching Social Toddler (https://www.socialtoddler.com) - it's a new website that I run for parents looking for playgroups, playdates, and activities for their children.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"