Philadelphia Babies

pediatrician in Cherry Hill?

Any suggestions/recommendations for a pediatrician in the Cherry Hill area?

thanks ladies!

Re: pediatrician in Cherry Hill?

• We go to Haddonfield Pediatrics on Haddon Ave. They're fantastic so far. We haven't had any emergencies (thank goodness) but we have called to ask "new parent" questions and they are very understanding and never make me feel stupid about calling. There are 5 docs in the practice.
  • gina I was starting to think about the same thing.... glad you posted!

• Loading the player...
  • :)

My dr told me to start thinking about it by my next appointment.  I can't believe this baby is coming in three months!  Craziness...

• Our son is 14 months old, and we've been very happy with Haddon Peds on the White Horse Pike in Haddon Heights (not to be confused w/Haddonfield Peds).  They are a big practice (a family of 4 MD's plus at least one non-related MD plus two nurse practitioners), but they give very personalized care in our experience.  Plus they are very efficient; we've never had to wait more than 15 mins at the most.  Also, when our son was a newborn, they would schedule him for first thing or right after lunch for well visits to avoid exposure to older kids who were there for sick visits.  Would definitely recommend!!

• thanks so much!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"